Call For Paper
Scope & Topics
ICSTIE 2019 SCOPE
ICSTIE 2019 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of Science and Technology
Innovation in Education which includes, but is not limited to :
Focus & Scope Will be published at IOP JPCS:
- Mathematics and Modelling
- Natural Science
- Computer Science
- Science Technology for Society
Full paper submission deadline : December 15, 2018
Full paper acceptance notification : before January 10, 2019
Full paper submission deadline : January 20, 2019
Full paper acceptance notification : before March 10, 2019
Full paper submission deadline : May 20, 2019
Full paper acceptance notification : June 10, 2019
Camera ready-paper deadline (Phase I and II): June15, 2019
Camera ready-paper deadline (Phase III): June 30, 2019
Registration deadline : June 30, 2019
Conference Due : July 24, 2019
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- Paper should be written in English.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage.
- You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
- Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files can be included to ICSTIE Server if necessary.
- Full paper must be submitted through ICSTIE
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions.
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least three international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- The factors that are taken into account in a review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely one the papers’ importance, originality, clarity, and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions, they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
— The committee appreciates your interest to join our ICSTIE, however, we have reached our maximum quota and we still have several abstracts to be reviewed —
We invite researchers in the field of Science, Technology, and Education to submit the abstract through the following online submission. The abstract should follow the manuscript’s guidelines.
The author will be free to choose the sub-topics group and whether he/she will be an oral presenter or poster presenter. However, the final assignment will be done during the compilation of the scientific program.
CLICK FOR REGISTRATION!
Accepted abstracts will subsequently be invited to send their full paper and complete the registration by paying the registration fee.
The progress of registration will be updated regularly on the website as well as through the participant’s email.
|Early Bird (July 10, 2019||Regular (July 15, 2019)|
The fee includes:
- Conference fee for 1 day
- Seminar kits
- Lunch, and snacks during a symposium
The payment should be sent to:
Account number : 13700-1256-8149
Account holder : Zulki Adzani Sidiq Fathoni
Bank Name : MANDIRI Bank
Branch : Brigjen Katamso
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
Bersama Code : 008
Book your seat right now as the participant will be limited for only 120 seat.
About Letter of Acceptance
The letter of acceptance will be issued once the participant has successfully sent the abstract and transfer the registration fee.
A. Steering Committee
- Slamet Wijono (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Wafit Dinarto(Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Wisnu Adi Yulianto (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia)
- Andri Pranolo (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
B. Organizing Committee
General Chair :
- Wahyu Setyaningrum (Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
General Co-Chair :
- Nuryadi ( Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Dafit Slamet Setiana (Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia)
- Nanang Khuzaini (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Heru Sukoco (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- M. Farid Nasrulloh (Universitas Wahab Hasbullah, Indonesia)
- Nina Agustyaningrum (Universitas Riau Kepualaun, Batam, Indonesia)
- Tri Andi (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- M. Tufik Pratikno (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Zulki Adzani Sidiq Fathoni (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
C. Scientific Committee:
- Paola Valero Department of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Anusua Ghosh, University of South Australia
- Ming Foey Teng, American University of Sharjah
- Jehad Hammad Al Quds Open University, Palestine
- Suryo Hartanto (Universitas Riau Kepualaun, Batam, Indonesia)
- Eny Latifah, M.Si (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia)
- Heri Retnawati (Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Reny Yuniasanti (Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Ibrahim Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga, Indonesia) *(TBA)
- Shima Zarei, Universita degli studi di Siena, Italy